You won’t want to miss this!
The Intensive 2-hour Seminar on “Church Revitalization in the Digital Culture”
Meadowlands, New Jersey on January 25, 2018 from 1 PM
LeadershipEdges: Ministry Innovation and Leadership Development in the Digital Culture
Rev. Dr. Paul Moon, Leadership Coach at The Epicenter Group, Strategy Advisor to LeadershipEdges
(for RSVPs by January 1-9, 2018)
- Free Registration
($ 99 before January 20, $149 thereafter)
- Free 2-month Coaching
- More gifts at the seminar
Session 1 (2 hours)
- The first step to becoming an inviting church in the digital culture
- Three Edges of Church Revitalization in the digital culture are:
- Competitive Edge: Without focusing on the efficiency of ministry communication platforms you can’t advance with any ministry projects.
- Cultural Edge: focusing on the digital transformation of your congregational culture is all about people.
- Community Edge: focusing on ministry content marketing and social media engagement is to reach out with your neighbors.
“There is a tight correlation in church revitalization and the ability to engage and meet people where they are in the digital culture.”
In seeking to transform the people’s lives, it is indispensable FIRST, to understand the diverse ways people utilize media and technology to make sense of the world and SECOND, to learn to boost your social media engagement through Ministry Content Marketing campaign.
Session 2 : Q & A session (1 hour, optional)
- our practical approaches to ministry projects in the digital culture
Reserve your Seat
Venue: 1 Meadowlands Plaza, Suite 200, East Rutherford, NJ 07073
3616 Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, DE 19808