About the Summit
Many motivated spiritual leaders are struggling with an irresistible sense of disappointment, “My church is stuck or stagnant… Is that all there is?” God has a better ministry story for every church than a story of aging donors, stagnation and decline. We have worked with hundreds of church leaders, helping them to discover the story God wants to write for their ministries and to live into that story!
Summits In 2019
Summits In 2018
Fort Worth, Texas
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Virginia Beach, VA
Tuesday, July 24, 2018
El Segundo, CA near LAX
Monday, August 20, 2018
Monday, September 24, 2018
Thursday, October 4, 2018
Tuesday, October 30, 2018
New York, NY
Thursday, November 8, 2018
is the founder of Epicenter Group. He is a pastor, coach, ministry strategist and student of culture. He lives in downtown Washington DC, with an office on K Street. He operates in multiple time zones and cultural contexts each week.
is a leadership coach of Epicenter and a strategy advisor to LeadershipEdges. He is a pastor, ministry strategist and coach operating in multiple innovative mobilization projects. He lives in NYC with virtual offices nation-wide.
Lynne Alley Grant
We know how valuable your time is, so we scheduled the entire event around mingling and socializing.
Check In 9:15 AM
Session 1: “Bonding Diverse People into an Effective Unity” by Dr. Paul Nixon 9:30 AM
- Bringing multiple kinds of people together
Session 2: “Effective Ministry in Digital Culture I” by Dr. Paul Moon 10:45 AM
- Digital Revolution & Digital Ministry
- Integrating digital competency into how we do church and relate to community
- How to become an inviting church in the digital culture: A new evangelism strategy
- Web Ministry Essentials (SEO optimization, keyword research, landing pages for the keywords being searched in your community and co-related to your core ministry)
Lunch 12:00 PM
Session 3: “Effective Ministry in Digital Culture II” by Dr. Paul Moon 1:00 PM
- Redefining the way of becoming an engaging church in the digital culture
- How to become a welcoming church in the digital culture
- Team Collaboration Communications Platform
Session 4: “Shift from In Here to Out There” by Dr. Paul Nixon 2:15 PM
- Getting the church out the door and into community relationship
- Video presentation (5 to 7 minutes) from Lynne Alley Grant – How to get church outside the walls?
- Video presentation (5 to 7 minutes) from Trey Hall – How to conduct one-on-on conversation in the community
Q & A Session 3:15 - 3:30 PM
- plus a chance to get in-event promotions
i.g.n.i.t.e. your ministry projects with practical competencies Share on facebook Share on google Share on
Web Ministry 10 Commandments You Can’t Ignore in 2019 Make sure you know the most